Dr. Danner and staff offer affectionate and conscientious care at the same quality we would want our own pets to receive.
We are a full service Tulsa veterinary hospital, treating dogs and cats. We also offer exotic pet care for all of Northeast Oklahoma, which includes such things as exotics, like monkeys, lions, tigers, bears, ferrets, rabbits and birds. This also includes pocket pets. We take care of major Sanctuaries, such as Safari Sanctuary in Broken Arrow.
We perform in house laboratory services, radiography, microscopy, endoscopy, laser and orthopedic surgeries as well as dental cleanings and procedures. Dr. Danner does appointments and surgery five days a week. We also offer professional bathing five days a week by appointment.Our Services
Dan G. Danner, DVM, BS
The former owner of the Animal Medical and Surgical Hospital in Tulsa. Dr. Danner has experience in treating a variety of animals from domestic and small animals to exotic, avian, wildlife and zoo creatures.
- OSU DVM grad with over 41 years of experience – Medicine & Surgery
- Oklahoma State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners for 10 years
- Oklahoma Magazine “Best of the Best” winner for 13 years
- Full Health Care, Pediatric to Geriatric
- Helping with getting a complete and healthy start with your new pet.
- The latest technology from the newest and best X-rays to assist you in diagnosing issues in your family pet member.
- In House Labs
- Full orthopedic
- ACLs and Spinal Disk surgery etc.
- Major Knee repairs such as anterior cruciate ligament repair and luxating Patella surgery.
- Ear Cropping – all breeds with referrals coming in from all over NE Oklahoma and surrounding states.
- Soft Tissue Trauma
- Tumor Removals
- Dental Care:
- Full Cleaning
- Root Canals
- Exotic and Pocket Pets